Samsung’s stylus-toting new Note 7 will be on shelves from 19 August, and we’ve got all of the plans and prices for Android’s favourite phablet right here.
Be warned, the Note 7 is not a budget-friendly smartphone. Samsung has packed the best of everything into this handset, and it has a price tag to match. Samsung will sell the Note 7 outright for $1349, and this should act as an indication for the handset repayments you should expect to make on carrier phone plans.
So let’s step through the plans, carrier by carrier, and see who is offering the best deals. For a search view of these plans, check out our dedicated Samsung Galaxy Note 7 plans page.
5 Reasons you'll love the new Note 7
OK, so it isn't exactly a wallet friendly phone, but if you can look passed the four-digit price tag, there is a lot to like in this new handset. Enough, we think, to justify splashing out on what many think is Samsung's best phone to date.
- The curved 5.7-inch screen is so well integrated that it looks like a truly edge-to-edge screen.
- Samsung S-Pen stylus has been a winner from the beginning
- Pre-orders come with a 256GB microSD card, for a total of 320GB of storage. Matched with an octo-core processor and 4GB RAM, the Note 7 reads more like a laptop than a smartphone.
- Iris scanning security. Welcome to the future.
- iP69 rated, meaning dust proof and water resistant for up to 30 minutes in 1.5-metres of water.